Energy Watch Customer Charter
This customer charter outlines our commitment to providing all of our customers with the highest standards of customer service.
Our Commitment to You
1. Providing Our Service to You
While providing our service to you, we will:
- Be helpful, professional and honest at all times
- Take the time to properly explain the Energy offers we make to you
- Not exert undue pressure for you to take an Energy offer that you are uncomfortable with
- Ensure that we always offer market competitive energy deals
- Only make promises that we can deliver, and always deliver on our promises
- Respect the personal information you provide us and take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised access to that information
2. Choosing Energy Suppliers
We will work with Energy Suppliers that we believe:
- Are competitive with their products in the marketplace
- Provide a quality pre and after sales service to you
- Are honest, reliable and caring towards their customers
- Care towards the environment that we live in
- Display social responsibility in the communities they operate in
In return, we will ensure that we represent our Energy Partners professionally and in the same manner as they would wish to represent themselves.
3. Providing Accessibility
We will be available to assist you personally 7 days a week from 8am to 8:30pm AEST Monday to Friday and 10am to 6pm AEST Saturday and Sunday. Call us on 13 WATCH or 13 92 82.
Our website is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, unless it is undergoing maintenance. Visit www.energywatch.com.au and request us to call you back at a time that suits you. We will endeavour to make contact with you within 24 hours of receiving your request.
4. Ongoing Customer Service
Our service to you doesn't end when you take up one of our offers. Energy Watch deals with major Energy Providers who have tens, or even hundreds, of thousands of customers - so issues may arise.
Energy Watch is committed to resolving all issues fairly, quickly and without bias.
You can contact us in one of the following ways:
Call Energy Watch Customer Service on: 1300 252 604
Email Energy Watch Customer Service at: email@example.com
- If you are unhappy with the Energy Supplier we have recommended to you, we will raise your concerns on your behalf with that supplier and seek a satisfactory resolution
- If you have concerns regarding the service we have provided to you, we will work closely with you to reach a satisfactory resolution. We will endeavour to resolve your issue within 5 business days.
- If you are still unsatisfied with the outcome, you may escalate your concerns directly to our CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is our highest commitment to each of our customers.